Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well, yesterday marked 2 months without putting any new relaxer on my head! So far, I'm making it okay. I need a trim so my hair isn't holding any style well but it's not so bad for now. Now, I realize that I still have a lot further to go in this journey. My hair feels dry and I have to laugh because it's probably in shock without new relaxer in it but I'm happy. I know that this relatively short period of time of transition will yield years of healthy and happy hair! I have been hearing a lot about Deign Essentials for the hair. I bought some Carol's Daughter cream moisturizer. Maybe I put too much in my hair but it make it feel a little oily. Not blaming the product, just the user!

Now, for my nails. Another journey. I was told about Nail Life which can be purchased at Sally's. I'm going to use hat and will keep my nails shorter. Here are a couple of pictures of them. Brace yourselves:



The first has what appears like some white film over the nails. That's simply the product (No Chip stuff) that couldn't be totally taken off The next picture shows my nails with the Nail Life on them. It's like a clear polish. The good thing is that you can see the new growth toward the bottom of my nail beds so it's only a matter of time before my nails are strong and healthy. Until then, they need the TLC.

Now, for the skin care. I can't WAIT until our SOul PUrpose skincare line comes out! It'll start shipping next month. Many of the products are based in Vitamin C. We also have other awesome products in it, like the Rose Water and Glycerin elixir. I just can't wait. The Caudulie products that I have been using are almost out and I'm not buying another thing until my skincare comes from SOul PUrpose! Ooh, I love this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment