Monday, July 30, 2012

Well. 4 months and counting. I admit that I've had some set backs that have been discouraging but I'm going to keep my chin up and keep on moving forward. I've shown you the unevenness of my hair in an earlier photo. Well, I had to take the chop to get it in better shape so I feel like I've gone backwards in terms of the length but the cut looks good and I'll be able to grow it better so it will be where I want it to be soon. I'm starting the 6 month challenge so I've got to get my health and everything else in place. Massage the scalp, take my vitamins, exercise and relieve stress. I'm going to go sign up for yoga today and will be hitting the health club, too. Can't play around. I have a picture of myself (I'll attach it) where my hair looks =crazy and I look like I'm 3 months pregnant because my abs are so out of control. Nothing will get better if I don't make some changes so I'm doing them now. The Soul Purpose skin care line is coming out shortly and that will help with my skin. Can't wait. It'll feel like the new me after being disciplined and working out!


This is he picture with my godson, Romero, that made me see that I need to make some changes. The hat is to hide my hair. You can see my belly.





These are pictures of my hair from the front after I got it cut again. It's cute. Just shorter than planned. Much more even now, though.




Now this is the back of my hair. Very full after 4 months without a perm. Again, shorter than desired (although we've had a hot summer so it's been a bit of a relief). I'll take pictures each month to show the progress. Count this as month 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment