Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Well, I have bought the book, Grow It Long! I like it! Great information. Very poor editing. Blatant typos. But, if you can get beyond those, then the information provided in invaluable. It's great for everyone and it will help not only the hair but the rest of the body, too. There is a 6 month challenge in it. Grow your hair 6 inches in 6 months. I'm on it! No worries. Between following the advice in the book, exercising, using my Soul Purpose skin care line (as soon as it comes out) and everything else, I'm going to look like a new person! Can't wait!

And...I'm getting the Design Essential Strengthening System in my hair next week! Can't wait! It will make my hair stronger and more manageable. With the active ingredient being cysteine amino acid (which is a part of protein), I can't wait to get it! It will definitely help because the hair is just protein!

I'll start the count for the 6 months after I get the system in my hair. In the meantime, here's a look at my hair and nails. I decided not to cheat. My hair isn't the best that it's looked but I have to show it to you so that you can truly see the before and after:



While my nails are getting better, you can clearly see the unevenness and breakage on one side of my head. We're going to have to even that out (yuck! More cutting!). Then it's on to sets and other alternative hairstyles to take care of my hair while it's growing out. Well, at least I can say that I haven't had to do the big chop! July 23 will be 4 months without the perm! I'm on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment