Thursday, March 26, 2009

The power of the written goal

I have written a goal for myself in my Soul Purpose business. For the month of March, I wrote down that I was going to recruit and sign up 3 new Lifestyle Entrepreneurs on my team. I was blessed today with someone sending me an email with some excellent questions because she's interested in joining the business. I didn't solicit her as I have others because she only mentioned an interest in getting more information about the products. I not only believe that she will sign up, but I believe that she will be an excellent LE. She's already soliciting interest in the business. Amazing! There are a few days left in this month and I'm leaning on the possibilities that I KNOW exist through God's infinite ability to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN! Thank God for faith...and the power of the written goal! Write it down, folks, write it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment